Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome to Bready & Company...What can I get for you?

Nothing makes you feel more like a college graduate than filling out an online application to work at Bread & Company. Especially when you have such in depth questions to answer in your 35 minute application.

Examples:

"Sara loves to go hiking. This week she hiked 3 miles on Monday, 4 miles on Tuesday, and 3 miles on Thursday. Last week Sara hiked 8 miles. How many more miles did Sara hike this week than last week?"

or

"Joe is preparing 18 hot dogs for his party. However, Joe only has 12 hot dog buns. How many more hot dog buns does Joe need?"



*sigh*

1 comment:

J.G.B.D. said...

I'm not even kidding, but the first time I read the hiking one, I skipped it because I thought it was too hard. Then I got the point of the blogpost.