Saturday, August 16, 2008

[holding off tidal waves]

I hope this little design rut ends soon. Stress from everyday life can really put a damper on your creativity. Financial problems, lack of communication with friends, lack of friends in a new area, lack of church community...all these things need to chance.

> I've never filled out so many job applications in my life.
> I've never had money be such a roadblock from allowing my business to expand.

We are working on our first full website since we have started The Sleeping Collective. Our photographer friend, Chelsea from Utah has asked us to design her website for her. I have to give Josh almost all the credit for the design and code. He really took charge of this site and I think the results are great. As for me, I'm working on getting our TSC website design finished. But once we are done with Chelsea's site, we are working on another photography site. Hopefully after that we can get our site up and running.

If anyone wants to donate money to help us buy this beauty here so we can start doing video/video editing. That would be splendid. :)


No comments: