Monday, August 25, 2008

He made the world a grassy road before our bare, wandering feet.

I have been struggling a lot lately with designing. I have to believe it is from the stress of moving to a new city, being unable to find a job, not having any friends, being so financially unstable, as well as other personal reasons. Thats enough to make any graphic designer a little out of it, right? If not, then I guess I don't know what the reason is. However, today, when most people have a "case of the Mondays", I figured I would try to get back in touch with just enjoying life. I've been at the coffee shop for a good 4 hours now and instead of pointless meandering on the world wide web, I decided to get back to working on The Sleeping Collective site. And praise God...progress!! It's not finished...but it feels really good to get more of it done.

I am still at no steady beginning for my friends photography website. I think I've just been thinking about it too much and trying too hard to get something going. I'm praying something will come soon. She's relying on me.

I think a good contribution to my outlook on designing today has been from the musical accompaniment of mewithoutYou. They are poetry to the pollution that fills the radio. I hope they never stop making music. Speaking of music, I've got a few more goodies to share with you. Next post, you better believe it.


This picture is awesome.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"stress of moving to a new city, being unable to find a job, not having any friends, being so financially unstable"


hmm.. can't relate to any that at all.


Seriously though, I hope things start looking up.