Thursday, September 18, 2008

here/hear

There are only a few things in life that I really want right now (besides a good job and possibly a girlfriend - although I'm not really sure about that one)

Those things are:

- iMac. I'm rarely on my PC anymore and the iMac is just so darn sexy. As well as a good opportunity to get started on video work.

- My own studio. The coffee shop is nice but I am restricted to the stores hours and possible annoyances that come with a public place. That dream, is more than likely a far ways off. But I hope to reach it some day. (2 years?)

- Tokina 11-16mm wide angle lense. This thing is gorgeous.


I've spent a few combined hours last night and this afternoon looking for new music and I've come across some lovely things.

I will show you two beautiful music videos from some of the artists I've discovered.


Laura Marling



Elbow

No comments: