Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DEAR/DEER


hello


Fall is finally starting to peak through here in Nashville. I've enjoyed the crisp days and cool nights. I look forward to smelling bon fires with burning leaves. This is the greatest time of the year.

In keeping with that enthusiasm, there are a handful of great tunes coming out this month or next.

- Okkervil River/The Stand Ins (Out Now)
- Good Old War/Only Way to Be Alone (Out Now)
- Kings of Leon/Only By the Night (Sept. 23)
- Joshua Radin/Simple times (Sept. 30)
- Dear and the Headlights/Drunk Like Bible Times (Sept. 30)
- Manchester Orchestra/Let My Pride Be What's Left Behind EP (Oct. 14)
- Copeland/You Are My Sunshine (Oct. 14)
- Ray Lamontagne/Gossip in the Grain (Oct. 14)

I feel like I'm forgetting one or two but I can't seem to remember. Either way, I'm real excited for these releases.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have the new Okkervil River yet?

Hint: It's grrrreat. :)
PS-go to an effing Kat Jones show and give her a big hug for me.